Documents for the Matriculation

You need to bring the following documents in order to being registered at Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin.
  1. Completed and signed enrolment application form (enclosed to the confirmation e-mail)
  2. Proof of health insurance cover More...
  3. 1 Copy of proof of payment regarding the semester fees (bank statement or bank receipt and alternatively you might pay the fees in cash at HU's cash desk, room 1006, main building and present the receipt). More...
  4. Proof of enrolment at your home university
  5. ERASMUS+International nomination letter with proof of your scholarship
  6. Other documents such as the work placement confirmation in case you are taking part in the ERASMUS Placement programme or a copy of your personal liability insurance

In the following INFORMATION SHEETS we have collected all necessary information in detail for print:

► Information for International Students in Programmes

=> Please bring all required documents in this order and printed out on single sheets of paper!

Additional Information for participants of the German language course:

For the duration of the German language course prior to the beginning of the semester, you will not be registered as a student with Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin yet. Therefore you are required to have different insurance coverage:

- Health Insurance

- Accident Insurance

- Liability Insurance

- Insurance for repatriation costs

- Travel Insurance

Please consult with your insurance company and make sure that you have all the insurance coverage needed, before travelling to Berlin.