Requirements for your ERASMUS studies at Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin

A summary of all requirements for your ERASMUS semester at Humboldt-Universität (ERASMUS partner universities, technical and language requisites)

Does my university has an existing ERASMUS contract with Humboldt-Universität?
Which subject am I allowed to attend at Humboldt-Universität?
You are allowed to attend the same subject you are enrolled in your home university. All available courses of study are listed in our course catalogue
Bachelor (first three years of study)
• If you are a Bachelor student, you may enrol for a maximum of two subjects at Humboldt. For the two subjects you will have to select classes (lectures, seminars, etc.) for which a total of 20 to 30 credit points (ECTS) per semester will be awarded.
• Beispiel: 1. German Language, 2. History
• If you are a Master student, you may enrol for one subject only.
• e.g.: 1. Economics


Which language requirements do I have to fulfill at the time of my application at the Humboldt-Universität?


previous step: Overview

next step: Application at your home university