7.2 Assessment and certification of performance

Students enrolled at Humboldt-Universität on the basis of an exchange programme may study for one or two semesters. They will, however, not study to obtain a Humboldt degree. Instead, they will be given the opportunity to attend seminars and lectures and obtain achievement slips (Leistungsnachweise) or collect credit points (Studienpunkte) in accordance with the regulations of their faculty.

Personal problems that might arise from studies should be discussed with the advisory staff of the course counselling (Studienfachberatung) at the faculty, department or institute. ERASMUS students should approach the ERASMUS coordinator in charge for confirmation of the Learning Agreement and for Certificates of Attendance and other transcripts (eg. transcrpt of records 6.1.2) at the end of their studies. Relevant arrangements should be made well before the end of a semester, i.e. early February, or early July.